Thursday, June 2, 2011

Morning Report, June 2, 2011

Mandarin, Rosenquist, Nico, Trinidad, Honey Bunny, Horsey, Felix and Pickles ate this morning.

Rosy went to the Vet today for an exam and vaccinations. He checked out OK, yay!! Negative for FIV, FeLV and heartworm. He got rabies and FeLV vaccinations and a check of his blood cell count. His gums were kind of pale & Dr. B. wanted to make sure he wasn't anemic.

Chaos in Tejas started today, actually it sort of started last night. I didn't go out last night much as I wanted to see Women In Prison. It was going to be a hard day at work today and the bands playing last night are playing later this week. At my advanced age, I gotta manage my fun to stay outta trouble at home and work. Women In Prison play Saturday afternoon. Should be a riot.

Women In Prison - "Suicidal Exit" and "Strange Waves"

Punk rock is your friend.
=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment