Thursday, October 8, 2009

Morning Report, October 8, 2009

Mandarin, Little Brother, Rosenquist, Nico, Bucky, Fuji, Trinidad and Honey Bunny ate this morning.

Didn't see Horsey this morning and Anne reports he didn't eat with the others yesterday evening. We did see him later in the night. He was in the area when we arrived from the grocery store. As I was parking the car, this young-looking but fairly large Raccoon was coming out from near the hedge in the front yard. I honked my horn briefly to shoo him off and that succeeded in getting him moving. However, the Raccoon scampering away prompted Horsey to chase him. The Raccoon crossed the street and appeared to go under the wooden porch of the neighbors across the street. Horsey followed him over there. I didn't try to intercede because I thought that would just make them run further away together. Anyways, when I didn't see Horsey this morning, I remembered that. I sure hope he didn't tangle with that Raccoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment