Saturday, September 12, 2009

Morning Report, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Dennis! It's my brother Dennis' birthday. He's a great guy and a real anchor for the family.

Mandarin, Little Brother, Rosenquist, Nico, Bucky, Fuji, Trinidad and Honey Bunny ate this morning. Sammy is pretty wild. He bit the crap outta me this morning. I was petting him and got my arm too near his tummy. He latched on with his front paws, started "bunny" kicking me with his back feet and bit me pretty hard, all in about half a second. I yelled at him and he let go and ran off. Crazy cat.

It rained more during the day yesterday and is still raining off and on today. This is great - the trees and everything are getting a good soaking for a change. We won't have to do any watering of the Airport Blvd. trees this month. What a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment